The year 2012 is coming to a conclusion today. I am sure that we all faced plenty of challenges, but I am also convinced that there were plenty of successes along the way. Thus is the ebb and flow of life.
As we count down the minutes to 2013, there is no better way to put the year in perspective than to compile a Top 20 list. One of my primary goals this year was to write more consistently. Mission accomplished – with 172 posts over 365 days. They have generated many thought-provoking comments. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to the discussions.
Pulling together a “Best of 2012” list isn’t easy. I don’t necessarily believe that the posts with the most traffic are my best posts, but it provides a good starting point. So without further ado, here are my Top 20 posts of 2012. Count them down, and enjoy!
20. Training Myths: Long Slow Distance (2/29/12)
17. Seven Reasons Why MDT Is The Future Of Sports Medicine (9/11/12)
14. Joint Mobilization And The PTA: Much Ado Over Nothing? (12/4/12)
13. Patient, Treat Thyself: Part I (11/27/12)
12. Paul Terranova And The Grand Kona Slam (10/18/12)
11. MDT: A Slam Dunk For Back Pain In The NBA (4/16/12)
And now, for the Top 10 posts of 2012:
10. Vision Now: A Physical Therapist Manifesto (5/29/12)
8. Kinesio Taping: Placebo Or Panacea? (9/19/12)
6. Five Ways That MDT Will Change Orthopedics (2/27/12)
2. Extreme Makeover: Physical Therapist Edition (6/11/12)
1. The APTA’s Vision 2020: My 12 Year Report Card (5/23/12)
Bonus round: Three posts from previous years that continue to be some of the most popular posts:
All the best in 2013!
Photo credits: narghee-la