Have you enjoyed the blog posts and articles? Then why not go ahead and subscribe? There are a number of ways that you can subscribe to this site and receive all the latest updates. You can do so via email and RSS.
This is the most comprehensive subscription. The newsletter contains all the blog posts, along with exclusive content, updates, special events, discounts, and more! Get all of this great content sent straight to your email inbox as soon as it's published. We promise we will never share, trade, sell, deliver, reveal, publicize, or market your email address in any way, shape, or form. I hate spam as much as anyone.
If you’re still worried about SPAM in your inbox, learn how RSS feeds give you back all the control over the content you receive from publishers.
Subscribe via RSS (blog posts related to health, healthcare, fitness, training, and some personal musings on life!)
Just in case you aren't sure why you would want to subscribe, let me give you seven reasons:
1. You will never have to check the site for updates again. Email saves you wasted visits. We all want greater results with less time, don't we?
2. It’s totally free. How cool is that?
3. You are a part of a community that is seeking to change the culture of health and health care globally. Make a difference and change the world!
4. You get the latest and greatest information, white papers, posts, and maybe even a laugh or two in the process.
5. You get exclusive content, giveaways, and competitions that are often limited to subscribers only.
6. Subscribing is worth testing for a few days just to experience it. Decide you prefer visiting? Just unsubscribe with one click. Simple.
7. Subscribers are on the cutting edge of the Smart Life Revolution. Oh, and they are pretty cool too.
Allan Besselink, PT, Dip.MDT has a unique voice in the world of sport and health care, one that has been defined by his experiences as physiotherapist, mentor, McKenzie practitioner, coach, innovator, author, educator, patient, and athlete. Read more about Allan, contact him, get updates via email, or connect with him on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.